Thank you so very much, to all of you who have opened your hearts and shared your story with Fairhaven Health. Here are some thoughts that have been shared by our customers, friends, and online community about infertility.
- is the time a future parent suffers the most for their child.
- can be scary, emotional, and very difficult to deal with. But it doesn’t have to be dealt with alone!
- is a struggle that can be overcome… we just have to believe and stay positive!
- is a struggle that no one can understand until it happens to them.
- is really difficult, but “Some of the BEST things in life are WORTH waiting for.”
- has been and still is the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to go through.
- is the most frustrating & heart wrenching aspect of life one can go through. To not know “why” and “what” is the biggest problem.
- is something most don’t understand. Those suffering from it would give anything in the world to get pregnant. Along with infertility comes: tears, charting, OPK, BBT, frustration, neg pregnancy tests, and much more.
- is hard to deal with but worth it in the end when your blessed with an angel!
- changes the lives of many. Not only do we have to deal with all the problems of trying to get pregnant, but also the many losses that can also result from infertility issues, then we try and pick up the pieces and start all over again. It gets harder and harder as more time goes by.
- gets harder and harder as each HPT is negative.
- is rarely talked about and the person next to you could be experiencing the same thing and u never know it. It is one of those things u wanna hide in the closet and leave there. Quite depressing really when all u want is a child of your own!
- is very emotional, it makes you a whole different person. You feel like no one understands you and what you are feeling and struggling with. It is also very hard on couples to become so consumed with with having a baby
- is life altering. You never think you are going to be “that person” until you go through it first hand and the experience really changes you- as a person and as a couple.
- Waiting *patiently* for a baby isn’t easy, it’s quite a roller coaster ride! Between the hopefulness, anticipation, letdown and tears, not to mention the insensitive comments from others, it’s overwhelming sometimes.
- No matter how tiring and frustrating it may become…we will continue to push forward in hopes that one day soon we will be blessed w/ another child.
- I so want my little boy to have a sibling soon. I wish for it real soon, but know it will happen on God’s timetable.
- People tell me that since its me and not my wife and that we still have a chance of getting a pregnant. People tell me to get a sperm donor and that hurts me very much. Prayers are appreciated from a great man that wants to be a great father.
- After trying for 7 years, we finally became pregnant in 2005 with our now three year old son. We started trying again in 2007, so that there wouldn’t be a big age gap between our kiddos, well two years later and one chemical pregnancy, we still do not have another baby. I really want to give my son a sibling and want to feel the joys of being a mom all over again.
Please read Melissa Sanford’s blog post about Staying Positive in the Midst of Infertility for tips on how to keep your chin up!